Delivery & Tracking Information
Get speed, accuracy, service & peace of mind when you buy an ambient lounge
Firstly, we’d like to Congratulate you on choosing to buy beanbags.com.au. We’re here to make the delivery process as simple and efficient as possible for you. If you have any questions whatsoever about our delivery, please call us on 1300 707 121 or use our friendly live chat during working hours.
BUYING BEAN BAG COVERS?
Our beautiful bean bag covers are delivered via Australia Post; anywhere in Australia. All bean bag cover orders are despatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 1-2 working day of purchase.
Due to our gold class covers beaing quilted and structured with elastics, please expect a medium-sized cover package.
Once despatched, you will immediately receive an email with a tracking number so you can follow the progress of your goods. Expect your cover in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane to arrive within 1-3 working days of order. Expect Perth, Tasmania and non-metro cover orders to take 2-5 working days. If you require a special fast delivery please contact us on 1300 707 121 and we will always do our very best to meet your requirements.
BUYING BEAN BAG BEANS?
Our ultra-bead high density bean bag beans are the best in Australia. They are delivered in extremely large waterproof parcels (with our zip ‘n tip system) and are now sent via Australia Post throughout Australia. Being large packages, they may come in separate deliveries over a couple of days.
We manufacture your virgin, fully recylable beads in a local state depot. For instance, if you purchase beads in Sydney, they are made in a local Sydney depot. If you order in Melbourne, they are made in a Melbourne depot and so on.
Please note that because all covers come from Melbourne and beads come from local depots – they will likely not come at exactly the same time or together. We do however aim to get beads to you as quick as possible at all times.
All our bean bag beads go out on a weekly local despatch to co-incide with bean bag cover purchases. All bean bag filling comes with our Patented Funnelweb “zip & tip” bags and will be delivered by Australia Post.
Should you need to contact us about your order, please call us on 1300 707 121 or use our live chat service.
Key delivery points:
1. If you are ordering a product for delivery outside Australia, you may be responsible to pay Customs Import Duty in order to receive your item. This is your responsibility and not that of beanbags.com.au.
2. If you purchase multiple items you will normally be charged combined costs of shipping on a per unit basis. With bean bag beads and covers, your products will arrive separately as per above.
3. For receiving bean bag beads you should try and ensure that someone will be available at the delivery address at the time & date of estimated shipping arrival. This could be a home address or a work address. If someone is not present to receive the item (and instructions have not been left to leave the goods), Aust Post will generally leave a card in your letterbox advising that the goods are at the local Post Office awaiting collection. However, if you don’t do so, you could be liable for a returned item fee, as well as the additional cost to redeliver your item.
Our covers are conveniently sent to your address via Australia Post with our trackable service.
4. For urgent deliveries or special help, please call us on 1300 707 121 and we’ll be happy to try and assist your needs. Additional costs for 24-48 hour service may apply
5. If you’re thinking of returning an item, please read our returns policy and contact us so that we may provide you with the correct returns address for your item.