Congratulations on the new puppy! Great news to all first-time dog owners. You can now skip the hassle of figuring out the things that you need for your new puppy. It usually takes some time for new puppy owners to identify which dog bed, dog bowl, and chew toys to buy for their new puppy. Good thing that you can now purchase a new puppy essentials pack by ambient lounge®. Our Large New Puppy Essentials Pack includes:
- 1 Original Medium Dog bed: Bean bags have made ideal beds for dogs for many years, but we decided to take it to a new level of luxury and versatility with Ambient Lounge Dog Bed. Why? Because your dog is worth a few extra bucks for night after night of blissful comfort. When you want to bring your dog inside the house, the snuggly faux fur quilted cover allows your dog to curl up in loving comfort. Our inner elastic system helps the bean bag to sink under the surface and your dog to immerse itself inside the secured walls of the bean bag. Mmmm… he/she may never want to go outside! For those who prefer your dog to sleep in the garage, porch, or elements, the top can zip off to reveal a fully waterproof and chew-resistant base. Scrubs clean and is easy to maintain. lounge faux fur cover, your pampered doggo can curl up indoors, sink in completely, and drift off in peace. It’s a dog’s life indeed!
- 1 170 Lt. Premium Ultra-Bead™ Filling + System
- 1 1L Black Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: high-quality and food-grade stainless steel dog bowl.
- 1 Large Cooling mat: The ThermoCool multi-purpose dog mats by Ambient Lounge® are designed to keep your dog feeling cool & comfortable on any surface. Use the large mat under the cover of your ambient lounge luxury dog bed to keep your dog’s sleeping temperature even and insulated. Works after freezing in pet beds – but also stays cool for hours without the need for refrigeration, making it the perfect cooling mat for car seat, patio or balcony or hard surface floor.
- 1 Chew Toy: Give your fur baby a strong and durable chew toy. Chew toys are essential for pups when they are teething, and older dogs can use them as toys too!